Benefits of TB-500
- Differentiation of endothelial cells (blood and lymphatic vessels)
- Growth of new blood cells
- Keratinocyte migration
- Collagen deposition
- Decreases inflammation in various tissue types
- Decreased inflammation in joints
- Increase muscle growth
- Increases in endurance and strength
- Relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
- Repair damaged heart tissue following a heart attack
- Healing of ulcers and lesions (including stomach and intestinal ulcers)
- Increased exchange of substance between cells
- Overall tissue repair
- Faster healing of wounds
- Repair of tendons and ligaments
- Improved flexibility of joints
- Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Promotes hair growth
- Protects and restores neurons after brain injur
By purchasing from HON you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
HON products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Peptides ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR
There are no reviews yet.